I can’t believe it’s St. Patty’s weekend! I love this holiday, I don’t know if it’s because it’s that time of year where winter is coming to an end, spring will be officially here in 3 days, it’s the beginning date to start sowing your garden and planting cool weather crops, or it’s ingrained in to my blood with a great grandmother from Donegal, Ireland, or maybe it’s because everyone seems to be surrounded by so much luck and happiness on this day. Either way it’s my favorite!
So in honor of everything green and soon to be growing! Here is my matcha green latte recipe in my new favorite cup for St. Patty’s! I hope you love it and are surrounded by lots of luck today! 😉
- 1/2 teaspoon organic matcha
- 1/4 teaspoon local honey
- 1 dash organic cinnamon
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Bring water to a boil on the stove. In the mean time in your favorite cup add matcha, honey, and cinnamon.
- In a small sauce pot, add your coconut milk and begin to warm. As the milk starts to warm, use a whisk to froth the milk so you get those nice bubbles.
- Add the hot water to your matcha-stir or whisk well. Then top with your warm and frothy coconut milk. Enjoy!