Sick of the same old snacks to munch on day in and day out? Winter time makes it tough on healthier options to chose from because vegetables and fruits are limited to their growing seasons. Loading up on greasy and fatty things like chips, cookies, candy, and binge watching your favorite tv series during these frigid dreary months can set the scale flying. Reach for these winter healthy snacks instead.
Sea Salt & Smoky Paprika Chickpeas:
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cans chickpeas/Garbanzo beans-drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 2 Tbsp ground sea salt
- 2 Tbsp smoky paprika
- In a baking pan, drizzle olive oil. Pre-heat oven 350 degrees
- Spread beans across the pan and cover with salt and paprika. Make sure to cover both sides
- Place in oven for 40-45 minutes. Make sure to stir them around a couple times to prevent burning.
- Once they crisp up, let them cool add more paprika and salt if needed.