Well old man winter finally decided to show his face with 19 degrees and flurries on the car this morning. Luckily I’ve got myself hunkered down in the house this morning trying to get something accomplished! Between the remnants of Christmas, a stack of paper work, and a demanding little 6 week old is making it a little harder for this mama to get anything completely accomplished.
So I needed a little pick me up this morning for breakfast! (This will probably be my lunch also as big as I made mine!) Lack of sleep, a busy Pilates studio, and most of the time doing things balancing a baby in one arm and the task in hand in the other is making time management and productivity a little more of a challenge lately.
This recipe great for any time of the day really! Need a mental break, nutritional boost, or a little pick me up to get you going about your day? Grab this recipe! You can change-up the ingredients also for what you already have at home or want to add personally!
- 1/2 C of ACAI powder or 1 packet of juice
- 1 1/2 C unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Kiwi-sliced
- 1/4 pomegranate seeded
- 1 Clementine
- 1/4 Mango- sliced
- 3 Gooseberries
- 10 fresh Currants
- 1 Tbs- hemp seeds
- 1/2 Tbs- Cacoa nibs
- Handful cashews
- Handful macadamia nuts
- Add ACAI powder or juice and coconut milk to a high-speed blender. Mix Well.
- Pour into a shallow bowl
- Add pomegranate seeds to middle of the bowl.
- Circle the pomegranate with nuts, nibs, and seeds
- Fill in and line the bowl with kiwi, mango, clementines, currants, and gooseberries