Old man winter has been rough on most of us this year, are you ready to kick him to the curb? Sometimes we need just a little boost to change our day, mindset, mood, and inspiration. Excess cold and dark days make it harder to be happy, exercise, and to even get out of bed.
If only we could escape to a tropical island or bask in the sun. Right? This smoothie bowl is the perfect getaway. It’s full of antioxidants, vitamins, and anti-inflammatory benefits! So fight the winter blues and get your smoothie bowl on!
- 1.5 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raspberries frozen or fresh if in season
- 2 Tbsp granola or raw oats
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1 star fruit
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 Tbsp gogi berries
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened coconut
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- In a blender add coconut milk and raspberries and blend well
- Pour into a bowl. Add granola in the middle. Sprinkle unsweetened coconut, gogi berries and blackberries around the granola.
- Add cocao nibs, passion fruit (tends to be a little runny), and chia seeds in each place.
- Cut mango into chunks and slice star fruit. Place around outside of bowl.
- Serve and enjoy! It’s sooo good!