We’re less than a week away from Christmas! The hustle and bustle of the holidays get crazier in T minus, 3…2.. The last week of chaos always schedules fast dinners, quick sugary pick me ups, and one more coffee run for the day! Slow down, these are the days we’re supposed to enjoy relaxing with family, spending time with friends, and making time for you.
To help you slow down for a little “me” time, I’ve got my new recipe for Mint-lemon Chocolate Mousse! Enjoy some down time with this guilt-free dessert!
- 1 cup Organic Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 oz Cacao powder
- 2-3 drops Lemon essential oils or extract
- 1-2 drops Peppermint essential oils or extract
- 1/2 tsp cacao nibs (topping)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 cups Plain Organic Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon spices or 2 drops cinnamon oil
- 2 tsp nutmeg
In a metal bowl, whip almond milk, Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg with electric beater or by hand. (By hand will take a lot longer) Beat on medium until it thickens.
Spoon mousse into a bowl, add dollops of whipped cream, top with cacao nibs, and enjoy. Store whipped cream in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.